Valentin Dimitrov won the International Youth Center’s logo design contest presenting an inverted character image in dynamic style.
The five-member jury found his design concept bold and simple, yet corresponding to the mentality of young people – to challenge themselves and jump into the unknown without worries of winning or losing.
Mr. Dimitrov’s logo design concept will be presented to the public at 1PM tomorrow, 4 June, 2021 at the Peyo Yavorov Library.
More than 70 logo and brand proposals were submitted for the International Youth Center’s logo design contest. The participants who impressed the jury the most with their projects are as follows:
1. Valentin Dimitrov – 88 points
2. Stoyanka Mehandjieva – 56 points
3. Dimitar Lazarov (Proposal No. 2) – 44 points
4. Nevena Koleva (Proposal No. 1) – 43 points
5. Nicole Decheva – 41 points